Regional Sales Manager - Dental - North UK and Scotland
Star is recruiting for a fantastic Regional Sales Manager position with a global provider of innovative dentistry instruments, implants and prosthetics. They're on the hunt for a Regional Sales Manager to manage a great team of 7 across the North UK and Scotland.
The Regional Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Leading a team of 7 direct reports (6 Reps, 1 KAM) to ensure sales targets and objectives are met
* Managing your team's development and performance
* Identifying and developing strong professional relationships with key customers to understand customer needs and engage appropriately with requests for proposals, new product launches and buying patterns etc.
* Developing and implementing effective sales budgets, and monitor the effectiveness of sales and marketing activities to enhance resources and prioritise spending
* Collaborating with key prospects to meet their needs and ensure they achieve their goals, while delivering against your sales targets
* Maximising opportunities to grow the business across the region
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Dental management experience
* Knowledge of developing referral networks
* Strong coaching, leadership and engagement skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ambitious, proactive and well-organised
Apply for this Regional Sales Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.