Access & Partnership Manager Yorkshire / Midlands
This Award Winning Pharmaceutical organisation was recently voted as one of the Best Companies to work for due to their very open people focused culture and flexible working environment. Their medicines are diverse and their best in class therapy areas include Oncology, HIV, Psychiatry, Diabetes, Hepatitis and Transplantation.
A rare opportunity has become available for a Patient Access Manager to work as part of a new team working in Oncology and Cardiovascular
* Collaborating with the Business Leader and Account Team to create and implement a locality access plan which is aligned to both franchise and team objectives incorporating both commissioning and service activities and informing the Key Account plans
* Customer facing account management responsibility for NHS decision makers in their designated Health Economy
* Build trust and relationships with key commissioning stakeholders at a regional and local level.
* Build sustainable strategic relationships with key regional influencing centres that set guidance at a sub national level and have a broader national impact beyond the immediate local geography
* Ensure key insights are fed back to appropriate internal stakeholders
* Develop an in-depth understanding of national/local policy with the ability to influence and shape the local health economy
* Ensure an optimum environment for the prescribing of medicines to ensure patients have appropriate access
* Secure and implement positive NHS policy (including guidelines, funding and budget inclusion) and NICE/SMC/AWMSG implementation
* Build relationships with relevant NHS stakeholders in order to ensure service/patient pathway challenges are identified and solutions implemented
* To map the locality funding flows, decision making process and key commissioning stakeholders in order to inform and implement the business plan
* Develop and implement partnership initiatives with customers where there is a prioritized patient need; principles of these initiatives are consistent with the franchise, business & account plan objectives
* Build business cases/Joint working proposals and gain approval from Trust board and the Franchise Leadership team
* Measure progress of agreed key commissioning & service activities designed to improve the speed and ease of patient access and optimise patient care in line with agreed KPIs and project management principles
* Create and maintain strategic and operational relationships with influential NHS customers; Translate and share key trends and market feedback with Business Leader & Market Access Excellence
* To develop, maintain and share an excellent understanding of the NHS, enabling environmental assessment and develop insights and intelligence to facilitate competitive advantage and inform development of local market access tools and materials
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and progress your career within a well-resourced and fast moving environment.
Excellent Salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For more information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 66