ACCOUNT MANAGER - HEALTHCARE PR
My client are a specialist Healthcare Consulting firm supporting clients in medical communications, public relations, clinical trial services and market access. They have offices in London, Europe, America & Canada and offer flexible working with core hours being 10am-4pm
My client hire smart people, and ensure senior team members are embedded into all accounts. They have a deep understanding of healthcare so they can provide straight-talking advice and form true partnerships with their clients.
Currently they are seeking an Account Manager to join their well-established PR team.
A key client team member, an AM reports to senior staff and supervises the work of more junior team members.
* Serve as day-to-day manager for client on accounts:
* Lead tactical implementation of events and programmes
* Conduct all forms of media pitches and follow-up calls, and/or build relationships with target audiences
* Ensure quality control for own work and that of others on own programmes
* Keep internal and external project team members up to date on project status
* Supervise work completed by programme executives and senior programme executives, ensuring that they meet client brief and report progress to manager(s)
* Provide guidance and coaching to junior staff within the group
* Provide simple, interactive internal training sessions in particular areas of expertise, based on accurate interpretation of needs assessment
* Identify and pursue opportunities to collaborate with other practice groups and companies within the network
* College or university degree or equivalent
* Healthcare PR working experience
* Specialised field of knowledge, depending on practice group requirements
* Industry knowledge and familiarity with industry issues, as appropriate
* Strong network of contacts in public relations or relevant field
* Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Demonstrated leadership abilities
* Ability to work 7.5 hours a day, Monday to Friday, making a total of 37.5 hours per week with core hours of 10.00am to 4.30pm
Please send your CV to Nazreen or call 07885 804 168 for further details.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.