Key Account Specialist - Reproductive Health
This client has a team of highly experienced and talented people with proven managerial, marketing and communications skills and extensive knowledge of our areas of interest. Operating in a variety of much specialised areas of medicine such as Oncology, Gastroenterology and Urology they are looking for high calibre applicants who can add value to a high performing team.
The responsibilities of the Key Account Specialist are but not limited to:
* Achieve sales targets for all promoted products
* Identify, develop and implement Key Account plans which meet the needs of the overall Business Plan
* Analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to produce annual business plans
* Identify, plan and organise daily activities to hit contact targets
* Maintain an accurate level of knowledge for promoted products, relevant competitors, and the NHS
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOL, professional networks, CCGs and Secondary care personnel
* Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within deadline
* Be ethical, professional and business like at all times
* Attend staff meetings as required and directed by the National Sales Manager
* Annual submission and management of tenders/contracts as appropriate
* Training of NHS staff where required.
* Experience of territory management
* Ability to plan effectively
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* A successful key account approach to achieve objectives including sales targets
* The ability to identify, develop and maintain successful and rewarding relationships with various HCP's
* Working knowledge of the NHS and product
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.