Editorial Team Leader
Editorial Team Leader vacancy opening within an ever expanding reputable health comms company.
The key responsibilities of the Editorial Team Leader are:
* Ensure all client medical writing tasks meets or exceeds their needs
* Continually review both their own and junior members of the team medical writing documents
* Denote, Interpret and implement client briefs and feedback with the ability to create briefings for line reports and editorial team members
* Identify and maintain accurate knowledge of therapy areas sharing best practice and knowledge to all members of the team
* Negotiate changes to project specifications with clients as an when required
* Ensure all projects are met within deadline and budget
* Make sure all line reports adhere to company client systems, processes, procedures and policies
* Conduct regular line report appraisals
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and team members
* Identify and assist management in resolving resourcing issues
* Contribute to recruitment of editorial team members
* To act as a stand-in senior editorial team member in the absence of Editorial Director
Please apply now via this website or contact Georgia on 01628 581240 to find out more!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.