Account Manager vacancy opening within an ever expanding reputable health comms company.
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
* Participate in management meetings, discussions and decisions which affect day to day management of the business
* Identify and maintain knowledge of therapy areas
* Develop project schedules to ensure delivery on schedule and to client satisfaction
* Gain feedback from client projects to ensure that the strategic intent of the project is delivered accordingly
* Lead specific projects as directed by the Editorial Team Leader
* Co-ordinate both the logistical and contractual needs for client-sponsored meetings
* Co-ordinate and manage a range of third party suppliers, including designers/layout artists, translators and hotels
* Liaise with clients and provide updates and advice on activities
* Prepare proposals and associated budgets for review by colleagues
* Ensure all projects are completed within deadline, budget and to the clients specifications
* Identify business opportunities by proposing additional projects to the clients that meet their current or anticipated needs and forecast future revenue
* Follow company procedures and actively contribute improvements or updates
* Adhoc duties as required
Apply now via this website or contact Georgia on 01628 581240 to find out more!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.