Key Account Manager - Dermatology - South West and South Wales
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading, specialist Pharmaceutical company as they grow their Dermatology portfolio with a BRAND NEW PRODUCT!
Combining Market Access and Secondary Care sales, you will be working with Payers, Clinicians and Consultant Dermatologists to successfully launch a new Biologic!
* Developing and implementing strategic account plans that are aligned to the market strategy and meet the needs of your customers
* Maximising sales, driving product/brand awareness, delivering key market access initiatives and promoting patient care
* Developing key stakeholder plans, leveraging NHS bodies and influential individuals and identifying prescribing barriers
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to engage in highly technical customer interactions, and monitoring competitor activities to gain market intelligence
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within Secondary Care whilst maintaining existing business relationships with key customers
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Dermatology experience with biologics highly desirable
* Experience within Specialist Care advantageous
* Demonstrable success within Secondary Care
* Highly driven, commercial, proactive
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager position via the website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.