Global Account Manager - Advertising or Med Ed - Leading Medical Information Provider - London
My client develops and hosts portals and mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical information and stay up to date with the latest, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
They are currently looking for an experienced Global Account Manager manage the digital media strategy, production, and execution of promotional campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to build and establish effective relationships by partnering with clients to understand their business strategies and objectives, as you will be the main point of contact across their marketing campaigns. You will also be a clear communicator who will be able to translate the clients' needs across the internal teams in order to achieve project success and client satisfaction.
The Global Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
* Proactive change management and expectation setting amongst all stakeholders.
* Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development and production teams
* Managing overall project implementations across all external and internal development teams including timeline management using an electronic task management system
* Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
* Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
* Responsible for project success on time and within budget
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A combination of digital, agency and healthcare experience
* A combination of account management and project management working experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred or will consider related experience.
* Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
* Experience with content/task management systems helpful, in particular AtTask/Workfront
* Must have experience in delivering online campaigns including banner ads, emails, microsites, landing pages, websites, online content production, etc.
Apply for this exceptional Global Account Manager opportunity now via this website of call Nazreen on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.