Regional Account Manager - Infection Control
- Commercially focused role with scope and accountability
- Northern England territory
Our client is a highly regarded medical device manufacturer that have developed a reputation for product and service excellence, and have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Regional Account Manager to drive sales of their innovative Infection Control product to NHS Trusts across Northern England.
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for all sales aspects of their Anti-microbial curtains, and will work closely with the UK leadership team to drive the business forward. Therefore, it's essential that you are able to bring a strategic approach to the role and be comfortable selling on clinical benefits as well as price.
The territory is Yorkshire, North East and North West England areas and will mainly focus on acute NHS customer base.
The hiring manager is looking for someone who is dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic, and has the ability to drive key customer relationships across the territory. A strong scientific background (BSc science degree educated) is also required.
This will be suitable for an individual with medical device sales experience and a strong understanding of the changing NHS / healthcare landscape.
- 3 years + medical device sales - selling to clinical and finance departments in hospitals
- Infection control experience - ideal
- Experience of strategic selling - ideally across different levels of the NHS / customer groups
- Science degree -essential
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Pro-active, hands on and enthusiastic
- Strong influencing skills
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.