Role: Regional Business Manager
Location: West Mids, North of England, Scotland & Ireland
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
Star is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager to join a market-leading, specialist pharmaceutical company as they grow their dermatology portfolio with a brand new product.
Our client values teamwork and flexibility. Due to the fact they are independent, they have the ability to make quicker decisions and be more reactive to customer and patient demands. They are seen as experts in their field, creating new products coming through the pipeline for psoriasis, skin cancer and eczema.
Our client continually seeks to attract passionate, dedicated and solution-orientated people.
Regional business manager responsibilities include:
* Motivating KAMs, setting targets and seeing them through to achievement
* Encouraging new clients to join and marketing the products
* Strategy planning for future product launches
Ideal candidate will be/have:
* You will practice our client's core values - Integrity, Customer focus, Innovation, Passion, and Adaptability
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience of managing a sales team within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Exceptional leadership and team development skills.
Apply now or for further information please contact Jon on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.