Dermatology Specialist - North Wales & West Midlands
Star's recruiting for a Dermatology Specialist to join a well-established, specialist pharmaceutical company, highly regarded for its diverse and successful Dermatology portfolio. Working in both Primary and Secondary Care, you'll promote an innovative, successful product portfolio to various parts of the NHS.
The Dermatology Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve sales targets and objectives by engaging with relevant Primary and Secondary Care HCPs within your assigned territory
* Work collaboratively with the wider sales team to ensure regional targets are achieved
* Contribute to projects and market access initiatives
* Identify and pursue new opportunities to drive product awareness, maximise sales and capitalise on business opportunities
* Facilitate the uptake of the product portfolio in Primary and Secondary Care, positively influence prescribing decisions and gain formulary inclusions on your territory
* Develop and implement effective account plans that will deliver against sales targets while meeting your customers' needs
* Demonstrate expert therapy area and product knowledge, market intelligence and competitor activity insight, and share best practice cross-functionally
* Engage in peer-to-peer conversations with key customers and build strong, professional relationships
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Dermatology experience is highly desirable
* Excellent NHS knowledge
* Expert knowledge of Primary Care and Secondary Care environments
* A proactive, innovative team player
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Submit your CV for this Dermatology Specialist position via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.