Key Account Manager - Renal - London and the South East - competitive salary
Star's recruiting for a Key Account Manager opportunity on behalf of a pharmaceutical company that's consistently at the forefront of research and development in iron deficiency and healthcare. The company wants to recruit the best talent to assist them as they implement exciting plans to move into indications for cardiology, gastroenterology and haematology.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed annual business objectives
* Deliver the regional sales budget and deliver accurate sales forecasting
* Identify, develop and retain new business opportunities
* Complete all tenders and quotes for the region ensuring complete compliance
* Keep up to date knowledge of the renal field
* Make sure all admin tasks are completed within deadline
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical sales experience essential (Nephrology advantageous)
* Experience in a Key Account Manager role
* Knowledge of NHS funding and commissioning processes
* Excellent communication skills
* ABPI qualified
* Science or Economics degree
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.