Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
Star's client is a boutique agency with a fantastic atmosphere which insists on a healthy work life balance. Passion and dedication come from the directors who impart their knowledge on to their close knit team.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive/Account Manager are:
* Identify, Develop and Maintain accounts
* Work with clients to develop strategy and tactical implementation
* Take meeting briefs from clients and work with team to deliver high quality projects on time and in detail
* Ensure strong financial administration of projects and accounts e.g. create estimates, job numbers, PO's for suppliers and preparing draft invoices
* Identify and maintain knowledge of disease areas, treatments and clinical papers
* Maintain and complete accurate reports and client information
* Present creative work and proposals to clients
* The ability to manage own resources and problem solve
* The ability to communication and present information both internally and externally
* Have an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry including the UK and EU codes of practice, NHS roles as well as sales and marketing roles.
* Computer literate
* Degree Educated (desirable)
* Understand the production process from concept to final delivery
Please submit your CV or contact Georgia on 01628 581240 to find out more!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.