The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Implementing the value-based pricing strategy with the in-field teams and delivering marketing support material
* Acting as the Market Access lead as the key point of contact for matrix working with market access and taking responsibility for the delivery of the budget impact model
* Supporting the brand planning process and ensuring the alignment of strategy and tactics with the brand team
* Co-ordinating all indication specific strategies to feed in to dermatology messaging
* Leading the full integration of field based teams into brand plan to generate seamless implementation of rheumatology strategy
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
* A comprehensive understanding of the ABPI code and practices
* Strong negotiating, problem-solving, and budget-management skills
* The ability to work well within multi-functional teams and across all levels within the organisation
* Able to build strong relationships and motivate and influence others
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.