The EU Partnership Director's responsibilities will include:
* Report to the Mature Brands Business Unit Lead
* Act as Lead for all mature brands' commercial partnerships
* Leading all aspects of operational deliverables through the partnership relationship
* Working as a pivot for other functions like market access, pricing and marketing
* Engaging with partners to pre-empt performance shortfall through price/ investment strategies
* Sales and profit forecasting to ensure maximum value is delivered
* Implementing appropriate performance tracking and reporting
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
* Awareness of mature brand strategy and contractual framework knowledge
* In-depth experience of working with Distribution partners
* Experience of implementing pricing strategies
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to motivate others
Apply for this EU Partnership Director role via this website now or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 8474!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.