The Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and monitoring market and competitor trends for potential marketing opportunities
* Developing and implementing agreed brand strategies and initiatives to achieve business goals, in-line with market needs to ensure maximum brand and market share opportunities
* Preparing budgets and forecasts for the Minimally Invasive Surgery portfolio
* Identifying new product development opportunities in conjunction with the Head of Marketing for Surgical Solutions
* Maintaining a positive and close dialogue with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of UK marketing strategy
* Acting as a partner to Global Marketing colleagues and contributing toward the global strategy
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience of marketing within healthcare; experience of marketing for surgical products is advantageous
* Experience of selling within the healthcare industry in a speciality area such as General Surgery, Bariatrics or Gynaecology
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this Marketing Manager opportunity via this website now or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.