The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Embedding a culture of compliance across all areas of the business, ensuring that the Sales and Marketing function lead by example and challenge non-compliance where appropriate
* Ensuring that total product-associated expenditure remains within budget and that sign-off of purchase orders is within agreed limits
* Working effectively in a cross-functional way with all departments e.g. Sales, Medical Information, Healthcare Compliance, and European Marketing
* Supporting the production of marketing plans and setting the product strategy for the field force to deliver sales targets
* Working in conjunction with senior marketing personnel to analyse the potential for current and future products through the effective use of forecasting methods
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience working as a Brand Manager within the pharmaceutical industry in a multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings
* Strong track record of successfully launching and growing pharmaceutical brands within the UK market
* Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of NHS policies and processes
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Ability to communicate brand plan effectively and influence sales team to implement operational plan effectively
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity via this website now or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 8477!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.