NHS BUSINESS PARTNER - WOUND CARE - NATIONAL
Our client is a major player in the Wound care and Continence marketplace, both here in the UK and overseas. They are renowned for some of the best in-class products the market has to offer and have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
They are investing in growing and expanding their successful team in their Wound Care Division and have created a new role as NHS Business Partner working Nationally at leadership level reporting into the Commercial Business Leader. They will be responsible for identifying and capitalising on opportunities to promote their value proposition in targeted health economies. The role will also take responsibility for developing the division's public affairs strategy, building a network of experts and shaping the future of wound care in the UK.
* Selling the Wound Care Value Proposition into the NHS at Commissioning, Procurement, and Director/Senior Management level.
* Ensuring an optimum environment for the prescribing of their products ensuring patients have appropriate access to these products and services. This includes formulary inclusion and uptake in both primary and secondary care.
* Develop, implement specific account plans in line with strategic business plan
* To work with the sales and marketing teams to maximise formularies, service redesigns and other partnership opportunities
* Develop and maintain exceptional understanding of national/local policy & provide briefings to the leadership team of NHS policy and the opportunities/implications for the company.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of sales through Key Account Management and have an in-depth understanding of NHS policy with regard to wound care. They will have strong project management skills and have a proven track record of working with and influencing high profile individuals within the political and policy making sphere.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.