Sales Planner - Digital Sales Planning - Leading Medical Information Provider - London
My client develops and hosts portals and mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access up to date clinical information about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
They're currently looking for an experienced Sales Planner to join their London team, working closely with Sales Directors, Sales/Planning Management, Clients and internal operation teams. You'll be responsible for the complete lifecycle of media programs, including inventory checks, reserving/booking inventory, responding to RFPs, creating/updating IOs, campaign management, and reporting.
The Sales Planner's key responsibilities include:
* Partnering with the Sales team to understand clients' objectives and needs
* Developing your strong understanding of the company's media product portfolio
* Assist the Sales team with RFPs
* Plan and reserve media in all relevant systems
* Obtain campaign assets from Agency
* Effectively communicate program details to internal operation teams
* Provide ongoing campaign management to ensure revenue is maximized, including analysis and performance optimisation, and overseeing all contract goals/program pacing and reporting
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Diligent work ethic with excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
* The ability to multi-task and function well under pressure and tight timelines
* Understanding of third-party advertising tags and reporting
* Proactive and results-oriented with strong customer service skills
* Comprehensive experience in an agency or publisher environment with media planning responsibilities
* Proficiency in Microsoft excel
* Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
* A Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Salesforce, DART, Sizmek, Prisma experience is preferred
Apply now for this exceptional Sales Planner opportunity via this website of call Nazreen on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.