The Senior Training Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring adherence to compliance standards across the business
* Designing and implementing the use of innovative tools, procedures and systems related to sales force effectiveness
* Working within the Sales Excellence team, leading and managing projects with internal stakeholders to increase effectiveness of the sales force
* Ensuring that new starters' and experienced team members' product, therapy and clinical knowledge meets the desired requirements with in situ training
* Monitoring upcoming salesforce vacancies in order to manage the resourcing demands associated with ITCs and ensuring commercial alignment
* Managing all aspects of training budgets
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A proven track record of achieving sales and developing training frameworks within the pharmaceutical industry
* ABPI qualified
* In-depth, up to date understanding of the NHS environment and regulations
* Ability to coach and develop others
* Familiar with training models
* An approach to training that ensures continuous and sustained learning
Apply now for this Senior Training Manager opportunity via this website now or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.