Territory Manager - Ophthalmology - Hampshire & Dorset
Star's looking for a Territory Manager to join a large, well-established pharmaceutical company that's focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products that make a positive impact on patient outcomes and a real difference to the market.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the Ophthalmology field while maintaining existing business relationships across Hampshire and Dorset
* Collaborating with key customers to develop and implement strategic account plans that deliver against your sales targets and meet your customers' requirements
* Driving product awareness, maximising sales and building your network to gain advocacy across your territory
* Demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and ensuring you communicate customer feedback, competitor intelligence and best practice to your team
* Ensuring all administrative tasks are completed and you adhere to the ABPI code of practice at all times
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical secondary care sales experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactive and organised
* A team player
* ABPI qualified
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.