Hospital Account Specialist - Speciality Products - South West, Wales, Midlands
Star is recruiting for a Hospital Account Specialist to join a well-known and innovative Pharmaceutical company on their Speciality Products team! Working in Secondary Care, you will be responsible for maximising sales, driving product awareness and developing KOLs.
* Developing and implementing strategic account plans that are aligned to the market strategy and meet the needs of your customers
* Maximising sales, driving product/brand awareness, delivering key market access initiatives and promoting patient care
* Developing key stakeholder plans, leveraging NHS bodies and influential individuals, and identifying prescribing barriers
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to engage in highly technical customer interactions, and monitoring competitor activities to gain market intelligence
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within Secondary Care while maintaining existing business relationships with key customers
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong background in Secondary Care
* Experience working with Speciality products highly desirable
* Demonstrable sales achievements
* Innovative and dynamic
Submit your CV for this Hospital Account Specialist position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.