Medical Representative - Vitamin D Deficiency - West Midlands
Star is recruiting for a Medical Representative to join a forward-thinking specialist pharmaceutical company's Vitamin D Deficiency Team. You'll promote a range of new and existing products, to primary and secondary care, across the West Midlands - Birmingham, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Solihull and Warwickshire.
The Medical Representative's key responsibilities include:
* Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities while maintaining existing business relationships across your territory
* Developing strong, professional relationships with primary and secondary care customers
* Maximising sales, driving product awareness and providing value-add services to customers
* Achieving objectives, and sales and activity targets, and applying market access initiatives
* Educating and supporting customers throughout the sales process
* Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of the therapy area and products, and tracking competitor activities to increase knowledge of the market
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Experience of a highly target-driven environment
* Primary and/or secondary experience
* Experience or knowledge of the Vitamin D deficiency field
* Self-motivated, resilient, and a team player
Submit your CV for this Medical Representative position via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.