Key Account Specialist - London - competitive salary
Our client operates in a variety of specialist areas such as Oncology, Gastroenterology and Urology; they're looking for high calibre candidates to add value to a high performing team of experienced, knowledgeable and talented people with proven managerial, marketing and communications skills.
The Key Account Specialist's responsibilities include:
* Achieve sales targets for all promoted products
* Identify, develop and implement key account plans to meet the business plan's needs
* Analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to produce annual business plans
* Identify, plan and organise daily activities to hit contact targets
* Maintain accurate knowledge of promoted products, relevant competitors, and the NHS
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOL, professional networks, CCGs and Secondary care personnel
* Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within deadline
* Be ethical, professional and business-like at all times
* Attend staff meetings as required and directed by the National Sales Manager
* Annual submission and management of tenders/contracts as appropriate
* Training of NHS staff where required.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Territory management experience
* The ability to plan effectively
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* A successful key account approach to achieve objectives including sales targets
* The ability to identify, develop and maintain successful and rewarding relationships with various HCPs
* Good understanding of the NHS
Apply for this Key Account Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.