Healthcare Partnership Executive - North London - competitive salary
Star's recruiting for a Healthcare Partnership Executive opportunity with a rapidly growing pharma company that develops and commercialises high value prescription medicines that treat unmet therapeutic needs in major markets. Our client looks for candidates who want to develop their careers in a fast growing organisation as part of a rewarding environment.
The Healthcare Partnership Executive's key responsibilities include:
* Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Work with key stakeholders in joint initiatives
* Develop a positive environment for the product portfolio
* Liaise with RBMs and representatives to initiate and deliver projects
* Become regional and national NHS experts
* Provide consistent and accurate information to healthcare professionals
* Achieve and exceed sales targets
The ideal candidate will be / have
* Extensive pharmaceutical sales experience within the NHS
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of dealing with key NHS stakeholders on territory, such as NHS/PCO commissioners, public health leads, medicines management managers, PBC managers/leads and clinical leads
* ABPI qualification
* Expert product, competitor, therapeutic area and market knowledge.
* Advanced consultative selling skills
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
* Project management skills
Apply now for this Healthcare Partnership Executive opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.