Surgical Specialist - Eye Care - South of England - competitive salary
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company that's focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the eye care, neuromodulator, skin care and other specialty markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The Surgical Specialist's responsibilities include:
* Maximise opportunities for sales growth on your territory
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Physicians
* Work closely with product specialists and other teams to deliver your objectives
* Partner with Ophthalmic Surgeons regarding the use of the product to treat glaucoma
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience in a Theatre Selling/Training environment
* Significant experience of Ophthalmology selling
* Business planning and key account management skills
* Education to degree level (science degree preferred)
* Full driving licence
* An ABPI qualified medical representative
* Excellent relationship building qualities
* The ability to use your own initiative to plan and prioritise
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven track record of relevant local HTA Guidance implementation in a hospital environment
* Understanding of challenges and changes within the local health environment and how they affect the Ophthalmology business
Apply for this Surgical Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.