Key Account Manager - Renal - East Anglia, London, Home Counties - Salary Competitive
Our client is a speciality pharmaceutical company based in South East England with a global presence and excellent reputation. They are at the forefront of iron deficiency and healthcare research and development. The company wants to recruit talented people to help them realise their plans to move into indications for cardiology, gastroenterology and haematology. Their vision and mission is to strive for excellence in their respective field and make a difference in patient's lives.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed annual business objectives
* Deliver the regional sales budget and accurate sales forecasting
* Identify, develop and retain new business opportunities
* Complete all tenders and quotes for your territory ensuring complete compliance
* Keep up to date knowledge of the renal field
* Make sure all admin tasks are completed within deadline
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical sales experience l (Nephrology is advantageous)
* Key account management experience
* Knowledge of NHS funding and commissioning processes
* Excellent communication skills
* ABPI qualified
* Science or Economics degree
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.