Key Account Manager - Oncology and Endocrinology - Essex and Kent - competitive salary
Our client is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company with the ambition of becoming a global leader in the treatment of targeted debilitating diseases. Their development strategy is supported by three franchises: neurology, endocrinology and uro-oncology. The Group actively supports partnerships and their R&D focuses on innovative, patient-driven programmes; their dynamism and drive attracts the very best candidates.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets for your territory
* Identify, develop and maintain strong, collaborative stakeholder relationships
* Organise and attend conferences, exhibitions and speaker meetings
* Identify, develop and implement business plans
* Analyse data and information in order to understand the local health economy's challenges and objectives
* Represent the company and yourself as a credible partner for stakeholders
* Identify and understand NHS processes
* Provide regular updates to the wider business about market and competitors
* Identify, develop and maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of products, the company, competitor products, speciality areas and the healthcare environment
* Adhere to the ABPI code of practice
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Primary and secondary care experience
* A skilled negotiator within the health economy
* ABPI qualified
* Full UK driving licence
* Life science graduate or equivalent
* Extensive NHS knowledge
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Experience of cross functional working
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.