Global Account Supervisor - Advertising or Med Ed - Leading Medical Information Provider - London
My client develops and hosts portals and mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical information and stay up to date with the latest, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
They are currently looking for an experienced Global Account Supervisor to build and manage client relationships, oversee work team of subordinates and supervise work output across the organisation to enable flawless execution and client satisfaction.
The Global Account Supervisor should be a highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise and excel in a deadline-driven environment. This position offers great opportunity and exposure to campaign management, medical education and marketing-related communications while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.
The Global Account Supervisor's key responsibilities include:
* Ensure flawless execution on day to day project delivery
* Optimisation of delivery process for global projects, including consideration of content and approval strategy - client lead for execution strategy overall
* Supervision of overall project execution internally and externally including process oversight, quality checks, internal reviews, support and/or lead client reviews and meetings
* Project owner for selected accounts and supporting resource for lead AM
* Senior level support for Brand and MLR engagement externally and sales internally
* Work in collaboration with production services on process and organisation efficiencies
* Lead weekly business meeting with internal resource teams
* Subject matter expertise on Global processes and requirements
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical industry and healthcare experience required
* Bachelor's degree preferred or will consider related experience.
* Combination of account management and project management working experience
* Combination of combined digital, agency and/or healthcare experience
* Must be able to travel.
* Spanish, French, Portuguese, German language skills a plus
* Knowledge of marketing related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus.
Apply for this exceptional Global Account Supervisor opportunity now via this website of call Nazreen on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.