Medical Representative - Palliative Care & Oncology - South Wales, Hereford, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Shrewsbury
Star is recruiting for a Medical Representative to join this marketing-leading, well-established pharmaceutical company's Palliative Care & Oncology team. They offer an attractive package and excellent career development opportunities!
The Medical Representative's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving targets and objectives by developing new and existing business accounts, building long-lasting relationships with key customers and building advocacy
* Working closely with the Market Access team to ensure marketing initiatives are delivered appropriately and effectively
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to ensure key customers are well-informed and receive a high-level of customer service
* Gathering and distributing market and competitor intelligence with the wider business to maximise business opportunities
* Working collaboratively with key customers to develop and implement strategic, mutually-beneficial business plans
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong pharmaceutical industry background
* Relevant therapy area experience is very desirable
* Experience within a highly target-driven environment
* Patient-focused, commercially-minded and resilient
* A self-motivated, creative team player
Submit your CV for this Medical Representative position via this website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.