Key Account Manager - Haemophilia - South West/South Central
New team build!
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company on a brand new Haemophilia team build! You'll be launching a new product and there are further new product launches planned.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Maximising business opportunities across your territory, achieving revenue targets and business opportunities and increasing market share
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to ensure customer interactions are at peer-peer level
* Maintaining strong understanding of the NHS and customer environment
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share best practice and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
* Developing strong, long-lasting relationships with key customers and ensuring you're providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service
* Identifying and pursing new business opportunities while maintaining existing business relationships
* Developing, implementing and executing strategic account plans that will deliver against sales targets and business objectives, while meeting your customers' needs
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong key account management background
* Product launch experience
* Demonstrable sales success
* Highly driven, professional and organised
* Haemophilia experience is highly desirable
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.