Account Specialist - Rheumatology - South West
This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company promoting one of the best-selling drugs of all time. Patients are at the centre of everything they do and they strive for positive patient outcomes. Key therapeutic areas include Rheumatology, Oncology and Immunology. There are also a number of NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES planned for the near future!
The Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Maximising sales to meet targets and driving product awareness across the South West
* Developing business relationships with new and existing customers, and gaining advocacy
* Implementing effective business plans in-line with company policies that meet customer requirements
* Demonstrating excellent market and therapy area knowledge, and analysing competitor activities
* Taking an educational approach to sales and ensuring all objections are handled appropriately
* Thinking innovatively to overcome barriers and providing effective solutions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Strong Secondary Care background
* Comfortable with a highly clinical sell
* Product launch experience
* Excellent business planning skills
* Highly analytical
* Tenacious, focused and highly personable
Apply for this Account Specialist position via the website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.