Territory Manager - Urology Care - South West
Star is recruiting for a Territory Manager to join a market-leading healthcare company with a phenomenal reputation in the Medical Devices industry. Known for their innovative products and excellent customer service, our client's looking for an enthusiastic, driven Territory Manager to join their successful team in the South West.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving sales targets through effective engagement with targeted accounts and producing and executing a strategic territory plan in order to achieve overall objectives
* Uncovering and understanding customer needs and working collaboratively to formulate appropriate, tailored solutions
* Developing and implementing account plans that will deliver against your sales targets and objectives and meet your customers' requirements
* Demonstrating exceptional disease area and product knowledge to ensure you're engaging with customers at peer-peer level
* Building and maintaining strong, professional relationships with key customers to gain advocacy and longevity
* Working cross-functionally with the wider team to share best practice, market intelligence and knowledge of competitor activities to maximise opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Proven track record in surgical urology sales
* Demonstrable success in a field sales environment
* Familiar with negotiating at senior clinician level
* Self-motivated, focused and autonomous
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Submit your CV for this Territory Manager position via this website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.