Regional Account Executive
Northern Home Counties
Regional Account Executive Vacancy opening with an ever-expanding company, predominantly focusing on the Diabetic therapy area.
Established 60 years ago, our client is a family-owned business that retains a friendly and professional atmosphere. They focus on Diabetic injectors used by Type 1 patients. They also have a range of blood sampling products and a range of products for Sexual Health. The company is multinational and continuing to grow. Candidates should have a 'can do' attitude and be keen to learn and develop; our client is renowned for its training and development. This is a genuinely nice company to work for that offers a rewarding environment and encourages employees to flourish.
The responsibilities of the Regional Account Executive are but not limited to:
* Discuss and agree sales objectives with National Field Sales Manager
* Achieve all territory sales targets for products
* Identify, develop and maintain business within Secondary Care
* Continuous monitoring of IMS data to monitor growth of prescriptions and market share across key product lines
* To carry out product and clinical training with Healthcare professionals in all healthcare environments as required
* To ensure that literature and sample stocks are delivered and maintained in all relevant clinics where the company's products are utilised
* Complete all administrative requirements
* Make sure all activities carried out are cost-effective
* To comply with all Health and Safety guidelines, as laid down by the company
* Experience of NHS Primary Care markets
* Experience within NHS Secondary Care markets
* Previous sales experience in medical devices and/or Diabetes field
* Previous experience of working in pharmaceuticals industry
* Previous experience of working in sales
* Recognised business qualification
* Customer relationship management training
* Chartered Institute of Marketing
* Effective team worker
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Flexible approach able to travel
* Highly self-motivated, self-starter and resilient
Apply for this Regional Account Executive opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.