Key Account Manager - Home Care - Midlands / Southern UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading healthcare company that specialises in providing tailored solutions to the Home Care industry. You'll be responsible for delivering and growing profitable contracts from pharmaceutical company clients as well as providing excellent levels of customer satisfaction and service.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
Achieving and exceeding targets, KPIs and performance measures through identifying opportunities in established key accounts
* Delivering outstanding customer service levels that align with this company's values to key pharmaceutical company clients
* Working cross-functionally with colleagues in order to maximise pull through in other departments and the field
* Generate a targeted number of new business leads which will in turn support company growth
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Pharmaceutical sales experience
* Sound NHS knowledge
* ABPI qualified
* Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
* Strong communication skills
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.