OTC PRODUCT MANAGER - HERTS
Our client is a global, broad-based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes pharmaceutical specialised medicines, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, nutritional products and veterinary care.
They now seek a talented Product Manager to drive the sales of their OTC brands.
* Mange all marketing activity for OTC brands
* Coordinte with external agencies for the execution of agreed brand / promotional activities, briefing of future plans and any brand changes
* Revie / create all brand material to make sure it complies with the creative and copy strategy as agreed with OTC International and the relative external compliance - OFCOM, Clearcast etc.
* Manag both consumer and dental PR
* Manag the product websites as agreed making necessary amendments and liaising with Digital media agencies, managing website changes, co-ordinating email contacts database systems
* Track financial expenditure together with OTC manager, including ownership of PO process, PO queries and recording within the tracker. Manage marketing spend and budget allocation
* Zinc approvals - Co-ordinate the copy process with internal and external agencies, review and stamp all materials for OTC brands
* Maintain source folders and be the central point of contact and responsible for distribution of approved pack shots, advertising artwork, brand guidelines and payoff lines
* Develp and execute a fully integrated brand marketing plan which will support the overall brand strategy
* Continud development of the brand strategy in partnership with the OTC International guidelines, to be shared both internally and externally
If you have a good track record in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Marketing and are looking for a new challenge we'd be delighted to tell you more.
Essential Attributes & Experience:
*Excellent communicator and motivator
*Marketing experience to include managing important relationships and PR
*Demonstrable success in a previous pharma role
*Experienced working in a fast paced environment
This role will pay a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
To find out more please call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644 or apply online