The Senior DAC and Consumer Market Manager responsibilities will include:
* Developing, executing and communicating the overall DAC & consumer engagement plan at both a national and local level in conjunction with the Regional Directors and Brand Managers
* Understanding the market dynamics in order to create compelling campaigns to engage with key NHS customers
* Leading on engaging with national patient associations to establish long-term partnerships for the DAC and the wider business
* Creating marketing tools and materials to support the salesforce and utilising all available sales channels to promote the DAC services
* Developing a bespoke DAC/ Consumer communication strategy for key national patient association groups and maintaining long-term relationships with these groups
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Excellent project management skills
* Previous consumer marketing experience within healthcare or medical devices essential
* Knowledge of DACs and their function in relation to the NHS
* A commercially astute marketing professional with a proven track record in delivering results
* Strategic thinker
* Self-motivated and decisive
Apply for this Senior DAC and Consumer Market Manager opportunity now via this website or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 8477!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.