The Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Developing and implementing the tactical marketing plan in alignment with global plans
* Monitoring marketing plan progress and brand sales against KPIs and recommending corrective steps where necessary
* Working alongside Logistics, providing 12 month production forecasts ensuring products' smooth supply
* Making occasional field visits to gain insights which can be fed back to the brand team
* Arranging cost-effective high quality support from outside agencies and monitor their performance regularly
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Experience in a marketing role within the pharmaceutical industry
* Strong understanding of the NHS organisation, priorities and networks
* Experience of developing and implementing brand strategies
* ABPI qualified or an excellent understanding of ABPI regulations
* Some pharmaceutical sales experience is advantageous
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity via this website now or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 8477!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.