Therapy Area Specialist - Cardiovascular - Cornwall & Devon
Star is recruiting for a Therapy Area Specialist to join a world-leading Pharmaceutical company! They strive to improve patient lives and have a strong focus on developing innovative products through effective research and development.
* Identifying and pursuing professional relationships with Clinicians, Payers and other HCP's, whilst maintaining relationships with existing customers
* Developing and implementing local account plans that deliver against sales targets whilst meeting the needs of your customers, therefore maximising advocacy and patient access
* Maximising sales and driving product awareness across your territory in both Primary and Secondary Care
* Demonstrating expert therapy area and product knowledge, and sharing market intelligence with the wider business to maximise opportunities
* Achieve sales targets, activity targets and apply marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate should have/be
* A background in Pharmaceutical sales
* Account management experience
* Excellent knowledge of the NHS environment
* Familiar with developing key opinion leader relationships
* ABPI qualified
Submit your CV for this Therapy Area Specialist position via the website or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.