Product Surveillance Supervisor - Medical Devices - Buckinghamshire - very competitive salary
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The Product Surveillance Supervisor's main responsibilities include:
* Supervise a team to ensure complaints and adverse event files are handled correctly and accurately, under specific regulatory requirements and MEDDEC guidance
* Ensure that Competent Authority requests for further information are addressed in a timely manner
* Determine which cases need to be escalated and escalate appropriately
* Assist the product surveillance representatives regarding any aspect of their job, for example; complaint handling, warranty process and product knowledge
* Liaise with the training team to ensure that training for new product and changes to product surveillance processes, documents and procedures are effectively delivered
* Handle escalated communication with complaints or other departments
* Conduct supervisory activities, such as; interviewing/hiring new employees, processing time records and vacation/absence requests, producing and administering performance evaluations and any employee disciplinary actions
* Establish and monitor performance metrics and work flow to ensure complaint records and vigilance reports are completed in a timely manner with the required level of quality
Applicants will have/be:
* People management experience is essential
* Experience in Adverse Event handling and vigilance reporting in accordance with applicable MEDDEV guidance and European/Emerging Market regulatory requirements for post market activities
* Experience in the healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
* Confidence to guide and delegate, plus good attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to tailor communication to both external and internal individuals
* Comfortable working effectively within a team/matrix environment
* Science or related subject degree level qualification preferred
* Experience in customer facing or service roles preferred
Apply for this Product Surveillance Supervisor opportunity now via this website or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.