Territory Manager - Urology - East Midlands
Established in 2000, our client is a medical devices company that manufactures and markets innovative products to improve patients' quality of life.
The Territory Manager key responsibilities include:
* Sell a comprehensive range of urology products to primary and secondary care
* Accurate and urgent follow-up and pursuit of new business opportunities
* Achieve the overall growth targets for various product lines within the company portfolio
* Fully understand the monthly sales report and supporting sales analysis
* Deliver an excellent retention rate with respective customer portfolio
* Effective weekly update of company IT requirements. CRM, Wellards, Calendar, Monthly TM report
* When requested, assist colleagues with training, roll-outs etc
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Thorough understanding of the sales process and how it fits with each layer of the NHS
* Ability to function and "tailor" the sales approach to the multi layered NHS
* Excellent presentation skills
* Good understanding of how a Dispensing Appliance Contractor operates, the Urology Market and competition
* Thorough understanding of both primary and secondary care
* Medical Devices sales experience or clinical background
* Willing to go the extra mile, exceeding boundaries whenever possible
* Excellent interpersonal skills - you're able to position yourself as a vital part of the product and service offering
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity now via this website or call Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.