International Scientific Advisor - Buckinghamshire - very competitive salary
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and commercialises branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The International Scientific Advisor's main responsibilities include:
* Deliver in-depth, therapeutically aligned scientific/technical knowledge and communication to internal and external customers in support of the product line/therapy area
* Compose and execute regional advisory boards, symposia activity and advocacy development, ensuring content is technically accurate and in line with the copy approval process and relevant compliance requirements
* Provide scientific input to strategies including promotional message development and review, advisory board content, delivery and key opinion leader ('KOL') engagement
* Collaborate with the international medical affairs and other various teams to identify appropriate attendees and presenters for regional advisory boards
* Liaise with global and regional medical affairs to conduct strategic mapping of region KOL expertise
Applicants will have/be:
* Demonstrable track record of successful key opinion leader development and management, and advisory boards and/or symposia organisation
* Open to travelling internationally
* Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
* Solid understanding of the clinical and scientific aspects of aesthetics and/or dermatology therapy areas
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Comfortable working effectively within a team/matrix environment
* Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, experience interacting with clinicians/KOLs
* BSc required, Physician/Pharmacist/PhD qualified would be ideal
Apply for this International Scientific Advisor opportunity now via this website or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.