GROUP HEALTH ECONOMICS MANAGER - SPECIALIST MEDICINE - BASED SOUTH EAST
This innovative and ambitious research based pharma group have built their success on diversity, reputation and sheer passion for what they do.
They play a pioneering role in personalised healthcare and provides the first products that are tailored to the needs of specific patient groups within both pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
They have an enviably rich pipeline of products and are much admired by those both within and outside of the pharmaceutical industry.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity within our Health Economics and Strategic Pricing function for a focused and driven individual who is looking to take their career within the HE environment to the next level.
For starters, the role's core responsibility will be to provide effective leadership and development for a team of Health Economists. However, over and above this, the role's remit and expectation is to ensure the Health Economics function internally is a valued and integral business partner (both locally and globally) and, externally, as an industry leader in its field.
Key accountabilities include:
* Leadership of a team of four health economists focused on the Oncology portfolio
* Oversight of all pricing and reimbursement activities for therapies in their Oncology business
* The delivery of high quality and successful reimbursement outcomes
* Leadership of key internal and external HTA meetings
Development and Highly focused with a real sense of the value added by health economics to the Pharma business you will be keen to combine your proven line management skills together with your extensive HE experience and success within the UK Pharma industry.
Essential qualifications for this position include:
* A first degree in economics, statistics or life sciences together with a post graduate qualification in Health Economics
* Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical industry and a proven track record of reimbursement success.
* A comprehensive understanding of the role of health economics within the UK HTA environment and pharmaceutical industry
* A strong and valued reputation within the UK health economic network
This role offers a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644