Graduate Territory Manager - Critical Care - North Wales & Merseyside
Star's recruiting for a Territory Manager opportunity with a leading, global healthcare company that has over 40 years' experience. Our client specialises in a broad range of products covering respiratory care, acute care and obstructive sleep apnea, including a unique respiratory humidifier system for critical care.
Our client's looking for confident, driven science graduates who are passionate about getting into sales. In turn out client's offering an excellent development plan and industry-leading training - this is an excellent foundation from which to build your career in medical sales.
The Territory Manager's responsibilities include:
* Build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with customers
* Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long term sales success in-line with company strategy
* Follow the account management and growth plan
* Conduct and manage product trials as part of account conversion
* Work effectively with the sales management team and other colleagues to maximise business potential
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level - an upper level science degree is desirable
* A confident person who takes initiative
* Motivated, action-oriented with excellent communication and organisation skills
* Able to work both individually and as part of a team
* PC-literate, especially in MS Office
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 15th May so if you are interested in this role please get in touch ASAP.
Apply now via this website or call Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.