Key Account Manager - Haemophilia
New team build!
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading Pharmaceutical company on a brand new Haemophilia team build! You will be launching a new product and there are further new product launches planned.
* Maximising business opportunities across your territory, achieving revenue targets and business opportunities and increasing market share
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge to ensure customer interactions are at a peer-peer level and ensure a strong understanding of the NHS and customer environment
* Working cross-functionally with the wider business to share best practice and market intelligence to maximise business opportunities
* Developing strong, long-lasting relationships with key customers and ensuring you are providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service
* Identifying and pursing new business opportunities while maintaining existing business relationships
* Developing, implementing and executing strategic account plans that will deliver against sales targets and business objectives, while meeting the needs of your customers
The ideal candidate should have/be
* Experience within Haemophilia highly desirable
* Strong Key Account Management background
* Product launch experience
* Demonstrable sales success
* Highly driven, professional and organised
* ABPI qualified
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.