Regional Account Manager - Osteoporosis
Regional Account Manager opening within a large biotechnology company that brings breakthrough medicines from the laboratory to the patient.
If you seek a career that enables you to make a difference to others' lives, while working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then this is the company for you.
Our client is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world. They foster an inclusive environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
The responsibilities of the Regional Account Manager are but not limited to:
* Ensure the company's Osteoporosis product is used through a combination of clinical demand generation and local access
* Identify, develop and commercialise business opportunities
* Identify, plan and execute activities to ensure access to funding and sales of promoted brands
* Continually analysis ensuring a thorough understanding of each account
* Ensure local environment for the prescribing of company products both current and future
* Identify and execute regional business plan to achieve sales targets
* Ensure all account plan activities are implemented to competition within deadlines
* Identify, develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships both externally and internally
* Degree educated (Scientific desirable)
* Proven hospital sales track history ideally within Cardiology and Bone Health
* Experience within local market access
* Experience in selling Biologic medicines is preferable
Apply for this Regional Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.