BIOLOGICS - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - North East England
12 month maternity cover contract
This cutting edge Biotech company are consistently voted as a 'Best Company To work For' by their employees which reflects their open, honest and hardworking approach.
They pride themselves in an environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
A business that has expanded and is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world and continue advancing science to serve patients.
The successful candidate will work with the field based, driving sales through complex interactions with secondary care and CCG customers.
--Lead specific local market access projects working in collaboration with NHS customers and the regional account managers and value solution managers e.g. bespoke home care delivery programmes or support for service redesign
- Value messages for different types of customers
- Designing and developing case studies
- Conducting segmentation and prioritisation of CCGs
- Developing tools to understand funding flows within NHS
- Understanding the tariffs and funding blockages
- To manage developed materials through the approval process
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in market access in UK
- Excellent knowledge of NHS and how it commissions drugs
A Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644