UK MARKETING MANAGER - (12 month Fixed term contract)
* Innovative & recognised Aesthetics portfolio
* Urgent requirement - looking to interview and appoint quickly (July 2017 start)
* Home counties head office
This innovative, international healthcare company have built a powerful reputation within the fields of Neurology, Ophthalmology and Clinical / Aesthetic Dermatology, and has a strong global presence.
This role as an interim Marketing Manager (12 month FTC) will be working with their successful Aesthetics portfolio and have responsibility for the UK marketplace. This role will have a high level of autonomy to deliver commercial success for the business and to shape and grow the market and portfolio in the coming years.
You will have responsibility for 4x direct reports so some leadership experience is also essential. The role will have overall marketing responsibility for their key aesthetics brands across the UK, and also focus on a major new launch in 2018.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Launch experience - ideally UK marketplace
* Strategic marketing experience - including people leadership experience
* Someone who has looked after broad portfolio
* Aesthetics experience
* Budget management experience
* Stakeholder management experience (including some event management and B2C marketing)
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in medical aesthetics and a track record of people and performance development.
To find out more please call us on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.