UK & Ireland Interim Marketing Manager - Buckinghamshire - competitive remuneration
Our client is a bold, global pharmaceutical company that's focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising branded pharmaceuticals, devices and biologic products for patients around the world.
The UK & Ireland Interim Marketing Manager's main responsibilities include:
* Developing and executing the UK & I Business Unit marketing plan for applicable franchise/category
* Work with the Business Unit Director (BUD) to envision, develop and deploy promotional plans, tactics and projects
* Work with Product Manager (PM) & Sales Program Coordinators (SPC) to ensure execution at local level to meet product sales and market share objectives
* Manage UK & I promotional budget for franchise/category
* Ensure pre-marketing and launch preparations and tactics are completed and optimised for new product introductions
Applicants will have/be:
* Educated to degree level (preferably in business or marketing)
* Pharmaceutical/Healthcare marketing and sales experience at a national level
* Strong analytical and financial skills
* High level of project management experience, able to manage multiple projects
* Strong leadership skills
* Product launch experience
* Experience handling a broad portfolio is desirable
* Background within the Aesthetics therapy area is also very useful
Apply for this UK & Ireland Interim Marketing Manager opportunity now via this website or call Ashlee on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.