Account Manager - Respiratory & Diabetes
East of England
Our client is a medium sized British pharmaceutical company that's well known for its respiratory and diabetes products, but the organisation has recently launched a number of new business areas. The company continues to develop and grow the impressive product portfolio, which includes specialist medicines.
Our client is very people-centric; they work to core values and empower their people to have responsibility and scope for their roles. For example, an Account Manager at this company will adopt a full key account management role. You are region specific and all customer groups are your responsibility. Each region around the country works uniquely and it's down to you to prioritise and drive the business forward. In return the company offers an excellent salary and flexible benefits package, fantastic bonus scheme and an environment which fosters career development. Personal attributes that resonates with this client include agility, accountability and ambition.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager will include the following:
* Achieve and exceed targets for designated territory
* Adapt and successfully execute different selling styles
* Identify and maintain an in-depth knowledge of local stakeholders, company products and NHS environment
* Attend internal meetings as and when required
* Identify, develop and implement account plans for designated territory to maximise profits
* Work with other departments of the business to maximise profits
* Fully understand and comply with relevant codes of practice including the ANPI code of practice, legislation, policies and procedures and minimum standards
* Proven sales and account management
* A strong level of analytical and evaluation skills
* In-depth knowledge of the NHS structure
* Ability to understand and discuss relevant medical and scientific information
* Proven negotiation and influencing skills
* Proven evidence of effective promotional budget management and delivery of ROI
* Effective presentation skills
* ABPI qualified
Apply now for this exceptional Account Manager opportunity via this website or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.